Thursday, September 6, 2012

I HAVE A BLOG?!?!

Holy Crap! I have a BLOG! Wow, I sure do suck at this! I hope my whopping TWO followers don't get pissed!

Anywho. 

Moving to Duluth Soon! WOO! Gonna be rad.


 Here is a style study I did. One of my hero Illustrators, Jarafrica, has always wowed me to no end. I've always wanted his magical powers. I decided bite the bullet and out-rightly copy his shit in an effort to understand how his technique works. Kinda lame of me, but I learned a bunch. I ALSO learned that my scanner eats turds, and my cruddy little iDevice camera takes SIGNIFICANTLY better documentation pictures.

Check him out:

http://jarafrica.deviantart.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaredafrica/
http://turdvana.tumblr.com/

here's a digital collage I made for texture for an iOS app  The app called FINGERBEAT. Great sampler/drumpad app for IOS. Again, the key to success in digital veins is find a great picture of lightning, turn that into a brush, and layer it light over dark. Fantastic veinage.
 Also my socks are the coolest.


4 comments:

  1. Jeff demonstrates how to give your lead page options – display options, content options, format options, html options. Your web page or blog can stand apart from those of the masses.
    estetik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your websites are a great inspriration. Thank you for all of the great ideas and tips you share with everyone.
    Burun Estetiği

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry for what has happened to you, but there is still time to change your mind on selling the domain.You can see all as a new beginning.
    2 bhk flat in Bhubaneswar
    plotting scheme in Bhubaneswar

    ReplyDelete